UP‐ Unlocking Potential is a newly established charity. Our vision is a world where all children and young people are able to realise their potential.
- We put young people at the heart of everything we do
- We strive for excellence, as an organisation, in terms of the projects we deliver, the people we hire and our collaborative approach to working with other organisations
- We continually monitor, evaluate and experiment with our work, being driven by a desire to learn and improve our offering and way of working
- Work with disadvantaged and vulnerable 4-11 year olds who have emotional and behavioural difficulties to reduce these difficulties, to arrest a potential downward spiral and setting them on a track to a functional adulthood
- Work with disadvantaged and excluded 18-24 year olds, to provide a secure and committed route in to continued employment.
- Work to enhance the opportunities available to, and well-being of, the young people we work with through a combination of education, play, keyworking/coaching, therapy, job placement, finding jobs and mentoring so that our children and young people can be supported into a positive and independent pattern of living.